Choose your eVoucher design
6.30pm for 7pm start
Gin Time! Personally crafted in Scotland. A small batch Scottish Gin from the Balmenach distillery in Speyside. Two different types of Caorunn Gin and one cocktail made with Caorunn, paired with small plate tasting dinner in the Carmelite way.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable except for in the event of cancellation.
tickets are only valid on the date shown
tickets cannot be exchanged for cash
Carmelite reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- carmelite, Stirling Street, Merchant Quarter, Aberdeen, AB11 6JU, t: 01224 589101, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redeemable on:
Sale time remaining